Balance Channel and sash

A home owner from Niceville, Florida says:
Just bought a 1992 home and garage window is difficult to get up or down. Another contractor told me it needs a new balance channel and sash. Can you assist? Yes, single and of female persuasion I know little about this particular area. Thanks in Advance.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20211121_132001.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20211121_131914.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20211121_131920.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20211121_131929.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello!

It indeed sounds like you need a new channel balance. I'm afraid we don't sell replacement sashes but we can help with the balance. Can you remove an undamaged balance with the end fittings intact to compare to our inventory? I'll attach a video below on the replacement process. Let me know if this helps! 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.