Balance ID

A quick learner from USA says:
I am trying to determine what balance that I need to buy. The attached pictures are of the top and bottom pieces. The Bar is 30 inches long and is stamped with 2950. I am confused as to top and bottom attachment I need. I need the complete channel balance with attached parts so could you please tell me what I need to order.

Usser submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
It's hard to tell the exact dimensions of your shoe based on this image. I think you have either the 15-004 or 15-005. Is your depth 1" or 1-3/32"?
Comparison of 15-004 & 15-005
I don't see a picture of your top attachment, but I think it's either our 19-002 or 19-005. Which is closer?
A quick learner says:
Thanks for the reply. Since mine is 1" it must be the 15-005. I have attached the top attachment but it did not seem to match the one's you suggested. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
A customer submitted image of their channel balance attachment.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Ahh, that clears up a lot. I think you should look at our Series 377 channel balance. This appears to match your specifications pretty closely. Check it out and let me know if you agree.
A quick learner says:
Yes that is it! Thanks for your help.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)