Balance ID

A quick learner from Minneapolis, MN says:
Need to get replacement parts and tensioning tool. I attached a photo showing a spiral balancer 25", red ended, tube looks like it's 1/2" must be 9/16" or 5/8". I need 10 tubes, the tool and probably should order some heels(?), toes(?), shoes(?) whatever the balancer hooks into...B^) Thanks for your assistance.
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. If your outer tube is 9/16" in diameter, I would recommend our S600-25. The charging tool for tilt window spiral balances would be our 75-006. The last part you need is, indeed, called a shoe. A pivot shoe, to be exact. I'm not sure what you need, though. Can you show me a picture of it? Can you also tell me its width and thickness?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)