Balance ID for aluminum non-tilt windows

A home owner from Millbrae, Ca says:
Hi Swisco,
Happy holidays!
I'm in need of help identifying these windows balances. The window doesnt stay open but i was able to remove the sash to access the 4(2 per side) balances which were all broken. The sash was quite heavy and I think thats why it needed 4?

I've attached images of the top and shoe as well as the manufacturers label. The stamp on the metal channel reads 3090 EL 34 and is 31" long in total.

Thanks so much!
-Kelvin-

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20201206_001025188.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20201206_214620391.MP.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20201206_214621712.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20201206_214628848.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20201206_001117654.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

See our S380-31 or S385-31 Channel Balance. The only difference between these two balances is the depth of the bottom nylon shoe, so compare both with your old hardware to see what matches best. You'll then need to choose a stamp option. Your old stamp option of 3090 is from a rating system we no longer use. To know what stamp to select, obtain the exact weight of the window sash. Then see if that weight falls into one of the weight ranges we list alongside each stamp option under the balance product description. 

How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.