Balance Inquiry

A home owner from Paso Robles says:
Hi, I noticed there is only a slight difference between the 350-28 and the 380-28. My windows had the 350 in them and I replaced them and they work fine. I was looking at the top on the 380 and with the added wings I felt they would stabilize the window better so I bought a pair and I actually think they do work a little better. Now my question is can you foresee any problems with using the 380 over the original or at least what I believe to be the original 350's.? Thanks Steve.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
If the Series 380 works fine now then you should be okay. The added wings would only be a problem if there was some obstruction in the track that would get in the way as you open and close the window.
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.