Balance Question

A home owner from Monticello says:
It appears that I need a Series 751 balancer. The stamping on the current balancer is "BSI 26HB JK". I'm curious what the HB means? I will take a closer look when I get home this evening.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I've never seen "HB" before for this kind of balance. I recommend weighing your sash on a scale and referring to the chart we have on the S751-27 store page.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)