Balance Shoes for Channel Balance

A home owner from Boca Raton, Florida says:
Hi. I have to replace broken and missing Channel Balances, so I'm looking for the appropriate shoes. The shoes I have are attached without a rivet, but I'm open to using shoes with rivets as long as they fit and they work. I uploaded photos of one of the existing shoes. My channel balance says "3620".
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200818_201703.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200818_201638.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200818_201515.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200818_201435.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200818_201359.jpg
Hi. I need new balance tops to replace broken ones and missing ones. The channel balance is a 3620 (that's the label on it). I uploaded some photos. I also need to replace some of the 3620 channel balances and I noticed you sell a package of a channel balance with the shoe and the top. So please let me know what top I need and if there is a package that is appropriate for my windows. Thanks.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200818_211300.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200818_211158.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200818_211137.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200818_211051.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200818_210831.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for your patience during this busy summer season. I'm actually not immediately familiar with this balance. Please give me a little more time to look into this and I'll get back to you ASAP.

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hello, I think I can be of some help. The windows you have were made by Crossly Industries, which is no longer in business. We can still help but this will have to be custom made.

Basically, we will be using a normal 37" long, 1/2" wide channel balance with a 3620 stamp option for sashes weighing  13 through 18 pounds. Then, we will be installing a 19-001 top and 15-008 bottom nylon fitting. Do those two fittings look good to you? 

If so, please let us know how many you need. Once we have quantity, Tom can email you an order link and price quote that you can use to place an order on our site.

Hi Tom. Hi Paul. Thanks for your help. I don't think the 19-001 and the 15-008 will work because they are too wide for the channel. The channel on the windowframe (not sure if this is the correct terminology) is only about 1 1/8 inches wide, so those two fittings won't fit. I've attached a picture. Thanks again.

-David
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named channelwidth.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for clarifying. Sorry I missed your dimensions. We can instead do a 37" custom channel balance with a stamp option of 3620, and with a 19-002 Top And 15-005 bottom attached. The bottom is 7/8" wide and has a 1" depth. My colleague Bob just sent you an email to order a pair of these balances. If you have any questions, or need a different amount, just let us know. 

How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.