Balance String Shoe?

A handy person from Cherry hill says:
This part is attached to a string on either side of the top window sash. It looks like they hold the string to the window and have broken off.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
This resembles our 15-159. Look it over and see if you can use this as a match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)