Balance bar replacement

A contractor from Fort Myers, Florida says:
Looking for replacement parts for balancer.
The pictures I uploaded are the only information on the windows I have.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200122_135315949.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200122_135306395.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200122_134102888.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200122_134031132.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

With your balances still installed in the window, we can't make an accurate recommendation on a replacement. We will need to see photos of the balance completely out of the window to have a look and see which replacement can be recommended. 

As it turns out we only need the window pivot the plastic piece that attaches the window to the balancer pictured in the second photo. Can you help me with that?
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Yes we can. We will need for you to completely remove the pivot shoe from the window and upload more photos for us to see. We will also need to know the width, height, and thickness measurements of the part. 

I have uploaded pictures of the plastic parts, including the dimentions of the shoe. The window pivots in.
The bar measures 28".
I will need the entire assembly, all the pieces including any clips or other accessories.
I will need these for both sides of the window.

Thank You
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200129_123029.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200129_123150.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200129_125439.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200129_125449.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200129_125616.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thank you so much for getting back to us. Your pivot shoe looks like our 15-134. Your window balance is actually no longer made, but I believe our more modern Series 770 can be used as a replacement. Look it over and let me know if you agree. The Series 770 attaches at the top of the window using a screw. It also has a terminal clip at the end of the cord which can fit into the 15-134 pivot shoe. 

If you agree that this balance will work, then I recommend our S770-28 with a 28F stamp. The metal channel is 9/16" wide x 17/32" deep and the 27F stamp is for sashes weighing 32 through 36 pounds.

I believe this may work.
What is your return policy if it will not work.
Thanks
David
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

You can see our return policy here. Let me know if you have any other questions!

How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.