Balance base?

A handy person from Katy Texas says:
Comes off end of a balance spring assembly. This one snapped as you can see. I'd like to order 1/2 a dozen or so since my whole house had these windows and I can use spares. Thanks. Joe
User submitted a photo of a balance shoe.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Joe. This part is known as a shoe, and it looks like our 15-195. Check it out and let me know what you think. Just double check the width, it should be only 1-1/4". I've never seen one of these in 1-1/2".
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)