Balance channel - Jeld Wen Non-Tilt

A home owner from 94587 says:
Looking for a replacement balance channel for a non-tilt Jeld Wen Window.
The channel marking is "24 5". It's 1/2" wide and the channel length is 24-5/8". Both top and bottom channel fittings have wings.

I have also attached the top sash guide. Want to know if 5/8" TOP SASH GUIDE Product Code: 18-008 is a good replacement because the dimensions are similar.

Thank You,
-Chris
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 24 5 BSI balance stamp
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 00076432-FB72-47D7-8B9E-74A5F02CE3D5.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A1F4DFDD-FF33-4479-809A-9FFDFBC76795.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named B95F8EDF-D884-4DB6-B809-E78961E6A863.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 083C6D76-2D70-4F7F-83B5-37CA55C18248.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Chris. We can supply a replacement for this balance, but we can't supply this as a stock item. It will have to be a custom order as a result.

Before we go any further, can you just tell me how many you need? That's the last piece of information we need. Your pictures tell us everything else we need to know, which is a huge help.

Once I know that, I'll email you an order link and price quote for that quantity.

A home owner from 94587 says:
Thank You Tom for getting back to me. I would need a full set for 2 windows including matching top sash guides. Therefore, 4 channel balances and 4 top sash guides.

Thanks Again,
Chris
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Sounds good! I'll email you an order link and price quote now for that quantity.

Please note that the custom link I'm sending you doesn't include a top sash guide. You will need to add that to your cart separately.

How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.