Balance guide replacement needed

A home owner from SW Florida says:
Hello - Looking to replace broken balance guides throughout the house.
Please see attached photos for sizes.
The closest I could find was model 18-115. Will that work as a replacement?
User submitted photos of a top sash guide.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I believe that you have a Kinco window. See our 18-166 for a possible replacement for your top sash guide.
A home owner from SW Florida says:
Thanks! That looks perfect!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)