Balance hardware for custom windows

A handy person from Constantine Michigan says:
I am making 14 new double hung wood windows, not tilted. Top part will be fixed, just bottom part will be moving. Window size 33" X 88" Can you provide me with all parts specification which I need in addition of Spiral balances to make bottom part open. Thank you.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
For your lower wood sashes, you might want to consider our Series 500 spiral balance. However, based on your window size I think it would have to be 44", which is something we have to custom make. It would be made with a Black Tip, which carries sashes weighing up to 40 pounds. Would that work for you? If so, let me know how many you need and I can shoot you a custom order form and price quote.

There's more to it, though. You would also need some brackets to go with this balance so that you can connect it to the sash. I like to go with the 17-012 for wood windows using our Series 500 balance. These brackets hook on the balance spiral and screw to the bottom of the sash.
How to adjust a spiral balance on a non-tilt window
How to adjust a spiral balance on a non-tilt window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.