Balance holders

A quick learner from Dacula, GA says:
I need to replace the balance spring holders on two of my windows. I am assuming the balance is still good but please price and advise if I should likely replace. I have attached the window seal for manufacturer and model numbers.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named D4D4DF06-EE07-4FAA-AF29-1883A8EDB129.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named D324C77E-8648-48D6-9095-5E6B6D3E2F96.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Looks like part of a pivot shoe. I'm afraid we can't replace this little piece by itself, but we can probably replace the pivot shoe. Can you remove it from the window and show me a picture of it? Can you also tell me its width and thickness? If possible, please use an undamaged version of the pivot shoe you need. Thanks!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)