Balance id

Quick Learner from Fl
Jun 28, 2023 11:11 pm
I am trying to figure out which one I have it's a spiral balance but that tube that was around. It was plastic and or disintegrated and it looks like a white tip and it's 30 inches.
1 user uploaded images
1 Replies
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
Jun 29, 2023 1:53 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

This looks like a fairly typical tilt window spiral balance. The only two sizes available for this type are the 3/8" diameter Series 900 and the 9/16" diameter Series 600.

The problem is that diameter is determined by measuring the outer tube, which is currently missing on your balance. You will need an undamaged sample of the outer tube in order to get an accurate measurement. Looking at your photo, I figure you probably have the larger 9/16" version, our Series 600, but I still recommend measuring an undamaged version to be 100% sure.

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts