Balance identification

A quick learner from USA says:

Balance is 30" & 40 lbs. 1/2" wide

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I think we can make this balance, but I'm not sure exactly what you  have from these pictures. Would it be possible to see a clearer picture of both the top and bottom nylon attachments from a couple different angles? Please make sure the attachments are as undamaged as possible. 

A quick learner says:
More pictures you requested.
Profile picture of Tom

Thank you! This looks like our 15-193 Weathervane bottom shoe, which is used with the 19-038 top fitting. Do these look good to you? We can assemble a balance with this combination of hardware, but it will have to be a special order. We would also use the 2970 option for sashes weighing 39 through 42 pounds. You may want to double check your sash weight to confirm that this is accurate.

If that all checks out to you, just let me know how many you need and I'll email you an order link and price quote.

A quick learner says:
That sounds good. I need two of them.
Profile picture of Tom

Great! We appreciate it. I just emailed you an order link for 2. If you have any questions, let me know.

How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.