Balance identification

A home owner from USA says:
I want to replace broken balances The numbers on the balance say:

11600-17 and E58 9#31 5-87.

Can you tell me what the appropriate replacement balance would be?

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Sure thing! Look at our 24-939. This can replace Andersen balance boxes with the stamp 9#31.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)