Balance identification

A home owner from Belton says:
How do we determine the manufacturer of the windows in our 18 year old home? I found a lable with this info: DH-C30/DH-C35. We are in need of a guide piece which should be located at the top of the slider section and guides the window in the track. Thanks
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Start by looking at our 18-032 top sash guide. You should remove it from the window just to be 100% sure, but see what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)