Balance is 31" but stamp says 30?

A quick learner from San Francisco says:
We need replacement for this balancer. From one end to the other it reads 31" but it says 30H. Can you provide me with the correct part number so I can place my order please? The only confusing part is that it's says 30H but the length is 31". Just wanted to make sure I order the right part. Thanks!

Vee
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for your patience during the holiday season. I think we can replace this, but I'm torn on what to recommend. Can you confirm that the metal channel is 9/16" wide by 5/8" high? If so, I think you can use our S751-31 with a 30Hd stamp.

If your metal channel is different, though, then let me know. We'll need to do a little more digging.

How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.