Balance number 3890 40 Mark B.S.I. Dimensional 39 inch long by 1/2 inch wide by 5/8 inch deep.i

A home owner from Sanford Maine says:

We have 5 large double hung windows I would like to renew all the balances and worn parts. All 20 balances are old with rusty springs and various Brocken parts. LocationSanford Maine

Marty

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DA2B5735-907E-4837-AA8D-1E167261C5C7.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 3BE77687-3DA6-4677-BBF7-F496BF10BC6F.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 61DD1336-CEAD-4611-8D79-9E57835C38C7.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4E9AF70A-33D1-4610-9777-9ACF09E79713.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4F1BE4AE-6E71-4BBD-A33C-3E07B0431322.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us, Marty. We can supply these balances, but they'll need to be custom made due to their configuration. What we're going to do is use our S770-39 as the base, but then install the 15-036 hook at the end of the cord instead of the tab it comes with by default. Does that look good to you? 

We'll also be using the 39H stamp option; two balances with this stamp can carry a 40 pound sash. You may want to double check that to be 100% sure it's right.

Assuming that you're good with the configuration, I'll email you an order link and price quote now for 20 balances designed according to these specifications. If you wanted to make any changes, let me know here and I'd be happy to do so. 

One other thing to note is that this normally has a lead time of 4-5 business weeks, but due to the public health crisis that lead time may be longer. I'm sorry to say that our supply chains are delayed across the board with no definite timeline. I can only promise that we will try to get these in stock and out to you as soon as humanly possible.

Yes that should work. The sash weight is 38 lbs so the proposed load capacity is correct.
Yes please go ahead I agree with the specifications
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! I had emailed you an order link for 20 balances back on the 17th of July. Did you receive it? Make sure to check your spam filter just in case.

I think that link may have expired anyway, so I'll send you a new one right now. Let me know if you don't get it immediately and we can try to work something out.

How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.