Balance part

A handy person from Oswego IL says:
I am looking for this part for a 25-30 yo home double hung window balance. It attaches to a spring and slides up and down in the channel.

User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Tom. How about our 20-006? Check it out and see what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)