Balance question

A handy person from USA says:
I have a 27" channel balance marked #2630 or 2630FM for a non tilting single hung window. The cord broke. Can I order just the cord or do I have to order the whole balance? The balance has a 19-005 winged top with a 15-002 shoe. What balance do I order? Thank you, Linda
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
We should be able to help you with this. You cannot replace the cord, but we can supply you with the whole balance. Check out this Channel Balance Request Form I've started for you based on your specifications and fill out the rest of the information. One of our representatives will get back to you with a price quote and an item to add to your cart.

You may just want to double check the size of your bottom shoe to make sure it's not a 15-001 instead of a 15-002. A lot of people get these parts confused. If it is, you can simply change that number on the form when you fill it out.
Comparison of 15-001 & 15-002
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)