Balance replacement

A quick learner from Auburndale. FL says:
Do you have something that will work to replace my broken balancer? Photos attached.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window balancer clip.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window balancer.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

I believe you can use our S770-27 balance with a 27D stamp. You may want to just confirm the length of your metal channel and weight of the sash to confirm this is accurate.

Your pivot shoe isn't made anymore, but you may be able to use either our 15-167 (1" wide x 17/32" thick) or 15-179 (15/16" wide x 9/16" thick). I'd also like to see a photo of your pivot bar to confirm it will work with these two styles.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)