Balance replacement

A home owner from Bear delaware says:
Number on metal is 30B higher up is BSIN and a small rpm perpendicular to Bsin. The plastic clips have broken. Can I replace just the clips in picture or do I need to replace whole unit.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20191018_092844.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. Due to the configuration of your T-Lock Shoe, you will need to replace the entire balance. See our S795-30. Go over the dimensions and see if this matches what you need. You will need a stamp option of 30B. 

A home owner from Bear delaware says:
Sorry one more question. On the show what is the difference from 195 and 195b. Also your pic says width is 1/2 in and mine is 7/16, just a smudge smaller. Is that an issue?
Many thanks for your help.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window95mfr95info.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hey there, hopefully I can help.

The 15-195B has what's known as an "open cam." basically that just means the hole that takes the pivot bar goes straight through the shoe. If you were to hold it up to your eye, you could look through it. That doesn't appear to be the case for you, so you can ignore our 15-195B.

As for width, I don't think it will matter. I've never seen a balance like this in 7/16" so I'm tempted to just chalk it up to your metal channel just being a little dented or misformed. Sometimes these balances get a little beat up over the years from constant use. 

Then again, it could be that yours was specifically made to be 7/16" wide by the manufacturer. I can't really predict how ours will perform if that's the case, since I've never worked with this style balance in that size. All I can tell you is that this is the only size we have. I really do think it will be okay, but in the worst case scenario you can see our return policy here

How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.