Balance replacements

A home owner from Florida says:

I am looking to buy 4 for balances and the associated tilt assemblies.

The balance size is 1/2" X 1/2" X 28" It is stamped 28F.

The width of the tilt assembly is 15/16".

The window is a Plygem 3710 series and was installed in 2012.

Attached are 3 pictures.

Could you please provide appropriate prices and part numbers so that I may order them.

If you do not sell these items, could you please point me in the right direction.

Thank you, Bert

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0021.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0022.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 28F
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for your patience while we look into this, Bert. We can supply this balance, but it will have to be a special order due to its configuration. Please bear with us a little longer as we confirm the last bits of information we need.

Keep in mind that this balance will not come with that screw clip you show in your first image. We've tried to get a hold of this in the past but it's discontinued by the manufacturer and no longer made. You will have to reuse the old one. There is no other way, I'm afraid.

I'll let you know once we have confirmed availability of this balance, hopefully soon.

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Okay, that was quicker than I thought. We finally have all the info we need and I just emailed you an order link and price quote for 4. Let me know if you have any questions!

How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.