Balance shoe

A quick learner from United States says:
Hello,

I've attached pictures of the shoe that attaches to the balances that I need to replace. Thank you!
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hmm. I am not quite sure about this balance shoe. May we see one that is not damaged attached to the balance? If you are also able to provide measurements, that would be a big help. Thank you.

Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for the added photos. This complete shoe looks like it's probably our 15-001 Shoe, which has a depth of 1-1/8". Just double-check the dimensions listed to confirm; if the depth is in fact 1", you'd want the 15-002 instead. To be honest though, even if the rest of the balance is undamaged, replacing these shoes can be a bit of a process; it also stands to reason that the balance itself may not be far off from breaking itself. I personally would just go ahead and replace your old channel balances. We can help you do this: just provide us pictures of the top nylon attachment, as well as any stamp code on the metal channel; the length of the channel, not including those attachments, would also be most helpful. Otherwise, see the video below for information on how to replace the balance attachments. 

I took out a different window and am sending 3 more pictures. Obviously, my earleir pictures were incomplete, though I can't find scraps of the shoe that would make it look like the new pics. Anyway, this balance works in abother window, so I would assume it would work in the broken one.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1204.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1205.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1206.JPG
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

If you stand your balance straight up, as if it were installed in the window, the depth of the nylon shoe is the distance from heel to toe; basically, the widest point of the balance just beneath and perpendicular to where the metal channel ends. See the picture below. The depth of the 15-001 is 1-1/8", the depth of the 15-002 is 1". 

Comparison of 15-001 & 15-002
Comparison of 15-001 & 15-002
I had intended to buy 2 new complete balances. We were just trying to fugure out which model. Thanks! By depth, I'm assuming you mean the very bottom of the shoe itself? (left side of all 3 photos) The one pictured DOES measure 1 1/8.
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace an accessory on a channel balance
How to replace an accessory on a channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.