Balance shoe

Quick Learner from Canton
Apr 29, 2024 9:25 am
I bought 15-195 a long time ago, the are not compatible with my rails. They will not hook to rail with modifications. Looking for different shoes
IMG_3479 IMG_3478 IMG_3477
3 user uploaded images
4 Replies
Casey
Casey from SWISCO
Apr 30, 2024 3:32 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hello,

I can't be sure but it seems like you may have a channel with a curved bottom where the T-lock shoe installs. If so, you may need something like the 15-236. Feel free to get back to us with additional photos showing the front of the original T-lock and the flat side of the metal channel where the shoe attaches to confirm. Thank you! 

Dimensions for 15-236
Dimensions for 15-236

View of closed cam on 15-236
View of closed cam on 15-236

Apr 30, 2024 4:34 pm
Looks very similar, my original doesn't have the flat on side view at top of triangle.

Thoughts
image image image image image
5 user uploaded images
Apr 30, 2024 4:40 pm
Additional photo
1 user uploaded images
Casey
Casey from SWISCO
May 1, 2024 8:52 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Thanks for getting back to us. Your T-lock shoe looks like a dead ringer for the 15-236 designed to attach to a channel with a groove in the base shown in your last photos. As long as our dimensions match yours, you should be good to go. 

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts