Balance shoe

A quick learner from USA says:
.I hoping you can help me. I need parts for my windows. The "T" looking type items keep breaking on my windows. I need to replace them. I hoping you something other than plastic, but I take what I can get. Also one of the locks is starting from to break, because the " T" left loose. The company in this email send to you direction. They actually brought out the window company for my windows. They windows look very similar to my, but looks like the hardware maybe better.
User submitted photos of a balance shoe.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for contacting us. Start by looking at our 15-195 shoe, this appears to be a close match to your own. However, keep in mind there is a certain older style of shoe that the 15-195 will not replace. It is notable because of the deep indentation in the "stem." That is an important feature to confirm before you purchase the 15-195. Let me know.
A quick learner from Hanover Pa says:
Look like the 15-795 might work. The measurement seem the same, My metal piece has a hole the whole way thru. I might be able the old metal piece. However do you have a 15-795 be in metal. Also I had a lock that broke that was in the original attachments. What do you think about my thought on the 15-795. I would need 6.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
The hole through the cam shouldn't matter. I'm afraid the 15-195 is not made in metal, however. Just make sure the stem of your old shoe doesn't have that large indentation I mentioned.

I'm not sure about your lock. I only received pictures of your balance shoe. Can you try to upload it again?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)