Balance and related parts

A quick learner from Atlantic City, NJ says:
Good morning I'm looking to get a price and part numbers for my balances the clips that hold them on and the plastic covers that screw to the windows to cover them I included pictures of all. The balance is 28" long 5/8th thick and the window is 62lbs. If you can identify them and get back to me I would appreciate it. I have many to replace and would need to make an order asap, as well as get you put into our system as a new vendor if you can get them and the pricing is within our scope.
User submitted photos of a window balance.
27-H-546 ULTRA-LIFT 670 KK 28-65 LBS
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hello! Thanks for posting. We should be able to replace this balance, though it will need to be a custom order due to its special size and strength. I would be happy to send you a custom order form and price quote, but before I do please tell me how many you need.

As for the clips you show in your first pictures, we are still looking into these. Please give us a little time to research and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for your patience. Please see our new 16-022 tamper lock. I believe this is a match for your clip.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.