22.5 pound window Balancer

A handy person from Oregon says:
Metal bar 19" x 1/2". Foot is just over an inch.
Window weight is 22.5 lbs.
I believe I might have the correct part in my basket and I calculated the weight of the window 22.5 lbs to support the balancer ordered.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4D102C11-BC94-4720-9FD8-AE72BDBECBBD.png
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us. I agree that  the S385-19 is the right balance, but the 1850 stamp would be too weak for your sash weight. Please give us a little time to see what we can do about that and I'll get back to you ASAP.

In the meantime, can you tell me what your old stamp reads?

A handy person from Oregon says:
18 5 JK CALDWELL

This is printed on the bar..
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks! That's definitely a match for our 1850 stamp option, but two balances with an 1850 only carry 17 through 20 pounds. I still think that would be too weak for your 22.5 pound sash.

It's ultimately up to you. You can stick with the 1850 stamp, which might be a little too weak. However, we just added the 1860 stamp option for you on the S385-19 store page. Two balances with this stamp can carry 20 through 23 pounds, which should be better suited for your sash weight. That would be my recommendation.

How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.