Balancer shoe

A quick learner from Lapeer, MI says:
No names, numbers, or markings on part. It is for a shoe/balancer.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image_50391041.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image_50406401.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image_67169537.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We carry a ton of different pivot shoe so I am confident that we can get this for you. Before I recommend anything, can you just tell me the width and thickness of this part? If at all possible I would also like you to show me an undamaged version. The cam is missing on yours; I think I have a good idea of what it looked like but you can never be 100% sure with these parts, so it might be a good idea to confirm.

A quick learner from Lapeer, MI says:
Unfortunately we do not have an undamaged part for this. However I have attached more pictures with the measurements as well.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image_67176449.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image_67179521.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image_67163393.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image_67181825.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image_67174657.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks! It's a bit tough to make out your precise measurements from a tape measure, but I think our 15-015 may be what you want. This is 1-1/4" wide and 17/32" thick so as long as those match up then I think you'll be okay.

How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.