28 D Balancer

A quick learner from Goshen, Ohio says:
Balancer is 28" long ; Both sides are 1/2' and back is 9/16";

It Has 28 D stamped on back. D is for the weight of the window it is supporting .

The balancer fits in the window frame groove and is held by a clip at the top of balancer and
slides in a slot in window frame
User submitted a photo of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. This looks like our S770-28, but it looks like instead of a screw way like ours you have a clip. We can custom make that for you, I just need to know whether you have our 19-029 clip or 19-030 clip. Please confirm and we can get started!
A quick learner from Goshen,Ohio says:

Thank you for your quick reply.In answer to your question ,I need the 19-029 clip.

Top and bottom of balancer must be like picture I need 2-(two) of them.

Please let me know the price,etc

Thank You
User submitted a photo of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Great. Check out this Custom Channel Balance Request Form I've started for you based on your specifications and fill out the blank fields. One of our representatives will get back to you with a price quote and an item to add to your cart.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)