Balancer clips

A contractor from Bonita Springs says:

I had order balancers a few months ago and sent back because they didn't fit the clip. Attached pictures are of the clips. Can someone please get with me so I can order correct items.

Thank you
Lance

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7068.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hey, Lance. Hopefully we can help. According to your order information, you ordered our Series 600 spiral balance. These are for tilt windows, however. While I'm not familiar with this exact clip, it looks like something that might go on a non tilt window. Is that what you have? If so, our Series 500 might be a better option. See what you think.

A contractor from Bonita Springs says:
Do you have the clips that look similar? Maybe order two balancers and clips. then i can check them
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid we don't have this clip. We have the 17-012, which appears to function similarly, but I don't know if they're a 1:1 replacement. 

How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
GUIDE
READ >
How to adjust a spiral balance on a non-tilt window
How to adjust a spiral balance on a non-tilt window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.