Balancer need for old Aluminum window.

A contractor from San Francisco says:
Hello.

I need help to identify what kind of balancer are needed for those windows? The balancer in installed on top of the window with 2 clips attached to the hook on the sash with strings on both side. I am looking for the balance and the parts that's need to fix the windows. If those balancer no longer exist, is there a new balancer system will fit. Thank you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230202_101810.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230202_101816.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230202_101959.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 16753623442317904436520315307112.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

I don't recognize this balance shoe at first glance but I'm going to have one of our senior experts take a look and see if they could recommend a replacement for you. We'll reach out as soon as more information is available. Thank you!

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

I believe you are showing an overhead balance that installs at the top of the window frame. Unfortunately, the balance manufacturer discontinued making this balance and there is no known replacement at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience. 

Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.