Balancer replacement for my Milguard window

A handy person from Dublin, CA says:
Hello,
I've attached 3 photos and need your kind assistance to help me identify which Balance I should order to replace this old (original) balancer that I currently have. Thanks in advance for your assistance.

-Derek
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200519_113652.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200519_113732.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200519_113743.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hi, Derek. We can supply this balance but it will have to be a special order due to its configuration. Before we go any further, I'd like to see a clearer picture of the metal hook at the end of the cord. That's an important detail so we'll have to be sure of what it is. Please also tell me how many you need.

A quick learner from Dublin, CA says:
Hi Tom, thank you for responding to me. Here is a photo of the metal hook (it's all rusted). I hope you're able to see it well enough. If not, let me know. Thanks!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200526_125902.jpg
Profile picture of Tom

I admit that your picture is a little unclear, but that looks like it might be a match for our 62-108 clip. You should look at the picture on that product's store page to confirm; if I'm way off, please show me a clearer picture and I can find a better match.

I think I'm right, though. Assuming that I am then we should be good to go. I still just need to know how many you need before I can email you an order link and price quote. Let me know!

A quick learner from Dublin, CA says:
Hi Tom,
You are correct in finding the correct hook. the 62-108 is the correct one. I am sorry that the picture is not good quality. The hook is all rusted. But I did click on the 62-108 link and checked out the picture of the hook and it is the correct one.

So, is there a minimum order for these balancers? Only one is broken (pictured). Therefore, I technically just need to buy one to replace the broken one. Thanks.
Profile picture of Tom

Great, glad to hear it matches. There is a minimum order of two, since this has to be custom made, but we usually recommend replacing both balances on either side of the sash anyway. I'll email you an order link and price quote now for that quantity.

Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.