Balancer and Sash Guide

A home owner from Gurnee, IL says:
I am looking for balancers and sash guides for an double hung non-tilt window of unknown brand. The balancer is stamped with 27 4 CALDWELL DM and measures 28" from end to end, excluding the plastic ends. Pictures are attached to show the balancer and the ends. Do you have a replacement balancer that matches this?

The top sash guide appears to match Product Code: 18-124P in shape and measurements. I have attached a picture for reference. Does this appears to be the correct part?

User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I agree, the 18-124P looks like a good match for the top sash guide, assuming the measurements are all the same. As for the balance, start with our S380-28. Just make sure the size and style of the nylon attachments on each end match yours.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)