Jordon window balancers

A quick learner from Maryville, TN says:
I have a number of channel balances for my Jordan windows to replace, including the top and the shoe (bottom). They are 1/2 wide (9/16 really), 25 inches long, or 17 inches long (different windows. The 25 inch balances have the stamp 2430F on them, and the 17 inch balances have the 1620P stamp on them. I believe the set I'd need is the 351 series, but I'm just not confident on the shoe, or bottom, as it looks a little different. Could you help me through this?
User submitted photos of a window balance.
A quick learner from Maryville, TN says:
I'm also wondering about the top plastic piece of the balance, the one I have included a little groove for the cord to slide through it seems. Is this a factor when picking the correct top? Another question is regarding the plastic piece on the edge of the actual window, as per the picture here. I believe it holds the balance in place so it won't slide up past the window? This piece is broken or missing on a few of my windows. Do you have this replacement part?
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for contacting us! Don't worry about the small differences in the nylon attachments. As long as they are the same size and general style, you should be okay. That said, Jordon windows have been known to use our Series 390 in the past instead of the Series 351 balance. Please confirm. The difference is in the size of the shoe.

As for the other part you need, this is known as a top sash guide. Jordon has used our 18-064, but you should remove yours from the window and carefully compare it to our pictures and dimensions to confirm.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)