Balancers for window

A home owner from USA says:
Hello, I am in need of some balancers parts for the UPPER sash of 2 windows.
The dealer the we purchased the windows from about 20 years ago, said
the type that I am needing is no longer available. They directed me to your
website. I have attached a picture on the items that are needing replacement.
I believe your 152 series will be the replacement. Please quote me on the
proper pieces that I will need to repair the upper sashes on 2 windows. The
number stamped on my present spring/coil is 5. The size of the coil balancer shoe
measures 1 .25"w x 1.5" high.

Thank you

Joe
User submitted a photo of a coil balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Joe. If the springs are okay, and you just need the pivot shoe, see our 15-141. This is 1-1/4" wide and 9/16" thick. If you do need the springs, then you should consider our S152-5 coil springs and and 33-072 screw.
A home owner from USA says:
Paul,
Thanks for the reply. Please review my photo, will my present coil spring with the notch on the end work with the 15-141 pivot shoe that you suggested?
Joe
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Ah, I see. I actually didn't notice that notch before. My apologies. I don't believe your old spring can work with our shoe, as it is meant to work with springs that screw on. You may need to replace the spring in that case, as well.
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.