A quick learner from Florida says:
28D stamped on channel. Actual length of metal channel is 29". 9/16 wide
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named E5087A1E-03E3-43DE-AA0C-786C11844094.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named C03DF658-5039-461A-9314-170C2160E7EB.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named E23C6D35-0812-457A-9CE0-56399B2D5D53.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 04F9C89F-3614-4BE1-8835-1900EFC0BDF3.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello, thank you for writing in. I'd like to confirm one piece of information before I make a recommendation. Could you please tell me the width of the bottom shoe? You can look at the picture below for reference. I am looking for that 7/8" dimension. I'd also like to ensure that this shoe is undamaged, as this is crucial for getting an accurate measurement.

Dimensions for 15-029
Dimensions for 15-029
The dimension is less than 7/8 and the side opposite the closer side with the wings is flat, with no extensions. I suspect this is the result of wear since I cannot find a photo that matches thatflat appearance.
Profile picture of Casey

Do you have another balance with an intact version, possibly from the other side of the window? It's important to get an accurate measurement so that we can provide you with the best replacement.

They are both apparently worn flat. Can you visualize that on the photos?
Profile picture of Casey

I see. We don't have a shoe that is less than 7/8" in width. Without seeing a fully intact version I can't say for sure if that's what you had, but if you would like to go ahead with the 7/8" shoe then I can help you with that. It will have to be custom made because it is not one of our stock options. If you would like to proceed, please let me know your desired quantity. 

How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.