Barton Kramer Home depot #467 Your part # 81-019

A quick learner from FL says:
I bought the HD version which rolled worst then the metal roller version I took out. I see you have a metal roller option but I would love to upgrade if possible. Also I have the same doors that are almost 5' wide and much heavier. Is there a two roller version.. Is the barton the only maker of this roller that you carry.. TY Paul
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

I looked over the tandem rollers we carry, but none seem to have the same dimensions or screw locations as our 81-019. I would suggest ordering the 81-019 with steel wheels like you originally had in your door. I believe this would be your best option. Most door manufacturers don't really offer alternative upgrades, so to speak. They pretty much make one type and that's it. 

I would also suggest using some grease to lubricate the bearings in the wheels. You should be able to get a spray version of the grease at a hardware store in your area.

How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO 75-077 Slider Slicker Track Lubricant
SWISCO 75-077 Slider Slicker Track Lubricant
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.