Bassett dresser drawer

A home owner from Pittsburgh, PA says:
Hello, I am looking for both front and rear drawer stoppers for dresser drawers. I have the ball bearings and slides, just need the stoppers. There are none on the drawers so I can't show you a photo of it. The width of the opening on 1st photo is 1" in between the glide. The 2nd photo is the front of the slider and the 3rd photo is the rear of the drawer. **There is a nail head protruding from the slider (see 1st photo) so the stopper needs to be able to glide over the nail. Hopefully you can help me because I want to refinish this dresser. Thank you!!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200827_140517.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200827_140519.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200827_165055.JPG
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

We don't have an exact match for this track, but see our 32-053. Watch the video below and see if you think you could use this as a replacement. 

A home owner from Pittsburgh, PA says:
Thanks for your help Bob! I just ordered 3 of the 32-053 tracks.
How to install a drawer track kit
How to install a drawer track kit
VIDEO
WATCH >
Installing the 32-053 Drawer Track Kit
Installing the 32-053 Drawer Track Kit
VIDEO
WATCH >
Kenlin drawer replacements and adaptations
Kenlin drawer replacements and adaptations
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.