Bathroom Stall Fix It Kits

A quick learner from brooklyn says:

Stall doors in terrible shape. I'm considering purchasing a few latch "fix it kits" (10-401). The biggest problem will probably be removing the old concealed latch assembly. It's a knickerbocker door (24") but I can't seem to figure out how to remove the old parts so I can install the Fix it Kit. Right now some are missing entirely which doesn't pose a problem but others are loose/broken and need to be removed.

Thanks for your help.

Kevin

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey Kevin! I'm not sure what hardware you have now, but check out the video below. You can see that we drill out an old knob. I'm thinking this might be similar to what you're working with. If not, get back to us with a few images and we'll do our best to find a better solution!
How to install the 10-556 lavatory knob assembly.
How to install the 10-556 lavatory knob assembly.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to use the 10-401 inswing partition latch repair kit
How to use the 10-401 inswing partition latch repair kit
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.