Bathroom window in glass block

A quick learner from Chicago says:
Hello,

I've been remodeling my bathroom. Today, I removed this because it's broken. The metal joints were "frozen." I'd like to replace only the part I removed and not bother with any glass block work. Can you tell me if this is a reasonable part to try to procure or am I barking up a dead tree?

Thanks.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named EFE9EE71-25BD-453A-A7FC-07D3B88FB943.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 6AC2EE28-248F-4FD0-8B7A-37CD4BF0A49C.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 5B546F42-5054-4119-BBA1-48F57254FBEE.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named C10D9615-4B1E-43DB-9D25-0BDB2AE8A83F.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Looks like you just need a hinge. This isn't necessarily a difficult thing to find, but there are a couple of inhibiting factors. The first is that the design of the hinge itself is a little peculiar and not something I'm familiar with. The second is that your sash is very small and your window design is obviously not typical.

That said, I think we can still help. Start by looking at our 36-020 four-bar hinge set. This is the smallest hinge we have at only 8". It's similar to what you have, but not exact, so I cannot guarantee that it will work. However I think it's still worth considering. Look over our dimensions and photos and let me know your thoughts. If you don't think you could get this to work on your sash, let me know and I can try to find something better. 

Detail of 36-020
Detail of 36-020
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.