Bathroom window opener

A quick learner from Illinois says:
This bathroom window appears to be missing the hand crank that opens and closes it. I do not know what kind of part I need that fits this style of window. Please advise on the type of window hardware I need to install here. Thank you!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210106_164052.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Unfortunately, we can't be sure of what part you need without seeing the original hardware but take a look at our small selection of jalousie operators here. Look them over and see if the specifications of one of our replacements could work for you. 

Hi, I have a photo of another unit's window. The center slot for the operator here is 3.5 inches long. Does this help to narrow the search?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 41409.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

It looks like one of our jalousie operators should work for you since they are all pretty versatile. The 39-346 comes with three different link arm sizes that you can swap out, depending on the length of your original linkage, while the 39-165K comes with one arm that you can break down to the necessary size. Look them over and see what you think.

This is great, thank you Casey!
39-346 Jalousie operator replacement kit
39-346 Jalousie operator replacement kit
VIDEO
WATCH >
39-165K Jalousie operator replacement kit
39-165K Jalousie operator replacement kit
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.