Bayform Screen Corners

A home owner from Virginia Beach says:
I have numerous window screens with the flange on the corners wearing out. The screen corners are Bayform with part number DP307078 RD63647 (two with an angled post for left and right bottom of screen and two with no post for the top of the screen). It appears Bayform has been bought out a few times and replacement corners are not available. Looking to purchase enough of these for about 20 windows.
Thanks for your help,
User submitted photos of screen corners.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Richard! Please see our 95-206 Square Cut Corner Pair. Do you think you can use these as substitutes?
A home owner from Virginia Beach says:
Thank you for your quick reply. I noticed these as well looking through your website and they appear to be my match for the two lower corners. I assume your 95-205 corners are the other ones I need to complete the rebuild of these screens. Thanks so much for your attention to these questions. I have purchased other screen corners to attempt fixing my screens just to be disappointed that they are not compatible.
Best Regards,
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)