Bedroom dresser handles

A quick learner from Oklahoma says:
Handles 2" center and 5 1/4 " center
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. I'm not entirely sure what you mean by those dimensions. Our drawer and cabinet pulls are denoted by their hole spacing, or the distance between the center of each mounting hole. Our closest matches to your old pull are our 22-202, which has a hole spacing of 2-1/2"; our 22-203, which also has a hole spacing of 2-1/2"; and our 22-206, which has a hole spacing of 3". Let me know if one of these might work for you. 

A home owner from Severna Park MD says:
Hi Bob,
I have been searching for a 4.5 center to center, drop down, oak and antique brass, drawer pull from a Furniture Traditions bedroom set. Manufacturer and retailer are out of business

Any chance you can help???

Pic attached

Thanks
Mike
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 8B5F7259-D8F7-46BE-ADDE-108EC918AB2A.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hi Mike. Our closest match to this is the 22-201, which has a 4-1/2" hole spacing. It's not an exact match but it's close. Take a look and see what you think. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.