Benchmark bifold closet door pin

A home owner from Cranberry Township, PA says:
What would be the replacement part for this door pin for a Benchmark bifiold closet door? It is about 27 years old.

Thanks
User submitted a photo of a bi-fold door pin.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I don't recognize this cap as a Benchmark product. I do remember Benchmark using either our 21-043 or 21-044 guide pins around thirty years ago, though they don't look like yours. May I see the track and the other door pins? No need to take the pins out of the door, you can just show them in the back of the door. Once I see the related hardware I may be able to work something out.
A home owner from Cranberry Township. PA says:
Attached are photos of the bottom door pins and the upper track.
User submitted photos of bi-fold door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you. I do not think this is a Benchmark track. I think we can still help, though. Look at our 21-404 track, 21-044 guide pins and 21-002 bottom adjusting pin. Do you think you could use this hardware?
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.