Beneada Window Latch

A home owner from MN says:

I had a Benada Double Hung Vinyl window installed in 2006 and know that Beneada Windows and Doors went out of business. I'm looking for a LATCH that allows the window sash to open. The latch has two prongs and one of them broke off. I would appreciate any help finding this latch.

Thank you,

Steve 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Latch.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hey, Steve. We sell a bunch of release levers like what you show here, though I'm not sure exactly what you have. The size and spacing of the two prongs on the underside are very important details, but I don't know what they are. You will need to check them before you go forward.

In the meantime, see our 26-119 for one possible replacement option. The size of the top part isn't a big deal but the size of the prongs are. See how well our dimensions match yours.

Profile view of 26-119
Profile view of 26-119
A home owner from MN says:

Thanks Tom for getting back to me. I ordered Product code 26-234.

Steve 

Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.