Best tutorial for replacing a quick tilt coil balance

A quick learner from Connecticut says:
I just ordered the correct parts I need to replace the broken coil balances in the windows of a home I am rehabbing. I am handy and a quick study, but I have never undertaken this task before and I was wondering if anyone has a link to a good tutorial (written or video) to help guide me in replacing the coil balances? All advice would be appreciated so that I don't screw it up or lose a finger in the process. Thank you!
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Before installing the S140-6 balance system, I place the bottom sash in the closed position and with a pencil, mark where the tilt latch is on the track. Next, remove the sash and line up the top of the S140-6 just below the mark and screw the balance to the track. With a flat tip screw driver inserted in the metal cam, bring the pivot shoe down about 6-8". Turn the cam to the up position to lock it. Repeat the other side and install the sash. Get back to us and let us know if this helps.

How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.