BestBilt casement window cranks

A professional from USA says:
I am a licensed General Contractor, wrapping up a remodel on a house we bought to flip, and have it for sale now. In doing final clean yesterday, I noticed the windows had some issues.

The windows are BestBilt casement windows, and while most are vertical, some are horizontal.
They all appear to use the same hardware, the old 233D.C. style in gold.
The cranks have a white plastic knob on the end.
I'm pretty sure these were circa 1979 or so......as the house was built around that time I believe.

I have 2 bad cranks and 1 bad handle, but will buy 3 of each so I have a spare.

I believe they are all right hand, as the cranks are located on the right side while looking at the windows from the inside.

Photos attached.

The wand/bar with the teeth on it and the pivot wheel are fine, so I really just need the cranks and handles.

Do you have these in stock?
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Bilt best is no longer in business, I'm afraid, and we suggest using one of the newer style operators. The bad news is, you will likely have to make a new wood sill cover, in addition to other adaptations depending on what hardware you choose to go with. I don't know exactly what can work for your window, but look at the list I made on the right side of this page. This will at least get you started.
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.